Thursday, December 2, 2010

exam shexam haaye rabba !!!


Ironically I am listening a song “dukh  bhare din beete re bhaiya” on my laptop though the condition at my end is entirely different. For me it should be “such bhare din beete re bhaiya ab band bajao re”. I mean who the hell enjoy examination time on this earth, obviously apart from some nerd and those who wants to get gold polished medal on their convocation. I thought exams in MBA would be “little” different than those in Engineering but no marks for guessing, I thought it wrong. I mean I am as scared in these exams as I used to be in engineering days.
I remember I used to update my blog regularly at that time , I am doing the same right now. I used to listen sad songs at that time, I am still listening those sad old retro songs. I used to eat a lot ( and used to gain lots of weight), I have stopped measuring my weight. I used to spend time on orkut , I have changed my option but still waste time on another social networking site ( facebook this time).
In short nothing has changed (apart from place, college and degree). It seems like things never change or say I do not change even after getting millions of kicks on my bums. I should have learned a lot from my past experience but still I am polishing those skills. No change at all !!!
Though I am a little clear about future options but still !!! well this scaring thing has at least done something good this time. I updates my profile on all the career related websites. Linkedin, naukri.com to name a few. A funny thing happened at the time of updating linkedin. I accidently send invitation to all of my google contacts. It means I send emails to GRE, TOEFL, University of Texas etc to join me on Linkedin :P I mean I even didn’t recheck twice about invitation and send it to many people.
It also means my father got privileged to join me on at least some social networking site. I mean he is trying to spy me on all the social networking sites like Facebook, orkut etc. He always sends invitation to me on those sites and I like a sweet innocent baby decline it within 2-3 minutes. :P he even once tried to send invitation with a message attached to it “ beta its your papa this side “ but this cruel kaliyugi beta never allowed him to join me :D. well even this time I only gave him only 1 hour time to spy my linkedin profile and after that I brutally removed him from my that connection too.
Well I know I should study at least now. Ok I got your point. But please motivate me to read these motivational theories which are seriously boring like krishi-darshan show of doordarshan. I mean I am even not motivated to read about motivation, leave chi-sqaure and other such tiring theories. God only knows about my fate ( we Indians are so funny we first worship gods and then leave everything on him and then blame him for every failures :D )
Ok its time to say good bye. Fir milenge isi tarah timepass ( oops time-kill ) karte hue .

MAD
Mr. Ashish Dixit

2 comments:

  1. Instead of shexam, Sex-Jam would have been more appropriate. :P
    Your writings are quite fun to read! :D

    All the best for your exams. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha

    sahi blogger ho bey....(aka Aisha dialogue)

    ReplyDelete