Sunday, February 13, 2011

yet another day


Suddenly I listened a whistle sound.
I ignored it, but I listened it once again. I looked out of my window and suddenly I realized moon is trying to say hi to me.
I replied him back by waving my hand.
Moon: so once again all alone.
Me: leave it yaar.  Its nothing new for me.
Moon: look outside, don’t you think there is someone specially for you.
Me: oh yeah but the thing is you need to look outside, being a lazy ass I am looking for her on my laptop.
Moon: dude , must tell you this generation has access to facebook but it has fogotten face to face chat.
Me: don’t lecture me, I am already not in a valentine mood.
Moon : yeah happens. Ok bye, I have lots of stars to celebrate my valentine. Hope you will have someone for next year.
I came back to my laptop, opened its lid; double clicked on firefox and blindly my fingers tapped fb.com. I wished some of my friend and then started flirting with some of my female friends.  Then I made a playlist on itunes, no need to say with some retro songs. Damn, first song of the collection was “ koi hota jisko hum apna kah lete “. I mean how many ironies should I see in a single night.
I am not in a hurry to be in relation ( only a 26 year old guy say such foolish things, of course I am in hurry ;) ) but somehow because of old habits I think I will for the first time prove my astronomical chart false and  make my parents happy. Somehow I know that I will continue this trend of waiting for some more time. Till then I only can wish others a happy valentine day.
P.S. tomorrow I may help Shiv Sena or Bajrang Dal voluntarily for their generic cause of celebrating this day differently from the rest of the world.

P.P.S : itune has become nasty, it is now playing “mann bawra tujhe dhundta “ :( a great song sung by rahat fateh ali khan but a perfect song for people like me.
A complete lyrics of this song :

(Man Baawra.. Tujhe Dhoondhta..) - 2
(Paane Ki Khone Ki Paimaaishein
Jeene Ki Saari Meri Khwaahishein) - 2
Aasma Yeh Jahaan Sab Lage Thehra...
(Man Baawra.. Tujhe Dhoondhta...) - 2

(Badgumaa Tha Naadan Yeh Dil, Dhadkegaa Naa Kabhi
Honsh Kho Baitha Hai Paagal, Roothi Hai Zindagi) - 2
Khud Se Baatein Kar Karke Hansna
Bheed Mein Bhi Tanhaa Sa Lagna
Baj Rahi Hai Jaltarange, Saanson Ke Darmayaa
(Man Baawra.. Tujhe Dhoondhta..) - 2

(Unseeyat Ke Khwaab Chunkar, Katti Raatein Meri..
Iltzaa-E-Deed Lekar, Phatke Ab Aankhein Meri..) - 2
Meelon Lambe Yeh Faaslein Hai
Bas Tassavvur Ke Silsile Hai
Rat Jage Gumsum Pade Hai, Pal Ko Pe Raah Hairaan..
(Man Baawra.. Tujhe Dhoondhta..) - 2
(Paane Ki Khone Ki Paimaaishein
Jeene Ki Saari Meri Khwaahishein) - 2
Aasma Yeh Jahaan Sab Lage Thehra
(Man Baawra.. Tujhe Dhoondhta..) - 2
Tujhe Dhoondhta.. Tujhe Dhoondhta...


2 comments: