Monday, March 19, 2012

Have Rs 28 per day? You are rich dude.

     Congrats India, not because you beat shit out of Pakistan in last one day international match; in fact not also because one of our god who was struggling to hit century made 100th century, but because our esteemed “Planning” commission has lowered down the poverty line to Rs 28 per day.
     It means if you are earning more than Rs 28 per day, you are not poor. It means yay you are rich enough as per the standard of Indian government. So it means all those beggars who earn more than Rs28 per day may lose their license of begging.
    I never got good marks in economics even though several trees died because of that answer sheets, I mean I filled hell lots of papers in exam. Just to flaunt my writing skills, I wrote 15 pages for 20 marks question and shouted Yay beat this. Well leave it... the fact out of matter is I never got marks because of knowledge. So whom should I blame? My prime minister is economist, Planning commissioner is economist and lots of other people are economist ( like there is one pony tail cool dude who made alternative budget for Rahul Gandhi, Kind of height of sycophancy and desperation to get UCG or AICTE approval for his MBA colleges) but see the condition of economy of our country. I mean some cool dudes of our government even compared our economy with Pakistani economy. Seriously for a moment I thought Pakistan is some new super power and India is some country situated in central part of Africa.
     One more thing which I fail to understand is that why the hell everything got ruined just because term “Plan” is added to it. I mean see planning commission of India, my plans for my life, Rahul Gandhi’s plan for UP (ooopssss) or Dinesh Trivedi plan for railway. I mean mere word plan is added to something and that thing is a part of history now. Same thing is happening with planning commission. Whatever they plan for nation is more or less as beneficial to nation as having Pakistan and Bangladesh as neighbouring nations.
      So after lots of thinking ( yeah I have hell lot of time even though I am working on project, looking for job, ruining my karma etc etc) I decided to write What you can do with those Rs 28 or what you can not do with that much money.
   1)Air :See honestly speaking enjoy the benefits of free air till you can enjoy. It is still as priceless as everything shown in the end of mastercard advertisement. So you are not paying anything for it.  
    2)Water: It is also termed as free but it depends on the source. So for a moment it is also a free.
   3)Food: hmmmm leave it... It’s better to be part of team Anna. One) you will get fame. two )you can enjoy langars there.
   4)Family planning: see be honest to yourself and limit your family to as small as possible. Don’t depend on condoms provided by government hospitals. I mean in Rs 28 at least you can’t expect to purchase manforce condoms. So here celibacy is a key to success for you. 
   5)Travelling: see whatever planning commission has planned for you but Indian government has already planned one thing for you and that thing is “Screw you, we will keep on increasing price of petroleum products”. So basically It will be beneficial for you if you walk as much possible. And of course you can’t purchase cycle in that 28Rs.
Well I wanted to write more but ofcourse today I have planned to do something in my project. Did I just read word plan in my previous sentence. My project is doomed now. :(

2 comments:

  1. who s pony tailed dude?

    PS: giving comment here is pain in a.
    select profile--> login in blogger-->write captcha...

    simplify it macha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @arunabh : pony taildude is arindamchaudhary ofIIPM:D

    ReplyDelete