Monday, November 15, 2010

Here i am once again.


And here I was listening to one of the best songs ever “Maa” from the movie “Taare Zameen Per”.  Sitting at least 1400 km from my mother and listening to such songs have very bad impacts on people like me.  Today I called her and thanks god she is a little fine now.  Living alone and worrying about her children has made her ill. I too feel bad whenever I think about her condition. After all it was my decision to come to Mumbai for higher education but I also thanks myself that I did not listen myself and did not apply for foreign universities. Else the situation would have worst today.
So why I am discussing about my angel on my newest blog? May be it is just like a little tribute to her for all of her sacrifice and values which she has instilled in me.  I know no stronger words can pay tribute to the person like my mother but at least I can start from somewhere.
Well coming back to the point, today I (once) again inspired by my friends who want to be get troubled by my worst writings, who want to be getting forced to read poorest English possible to start a new blog. Yes this blog will solve the purpose of coaching institutes like TIME, IMS etc to put my blog in their grammar exercise book so that students can get do practice of grammar questions.  Well whatever be the condition, I am back on my blogging world with new id, new blog name and new blog link. Those who want to welcome , please stand up and give me standing ovation and those who want to abuse me please abuse me on mad21185@yahoo.in , i will note down their Ids and will send that mail to cyber department of police.
I know I have lost my poor sense of humour, I have lost that little bit correct grammar but I may at least give try to get better and try to make this blog readable in some next coming articles. Till then do whatever you were doing because I am not bothering you to do anything.

MAD
i.e.
Mr. Ashish Dixit

No comments:

Post a Comment