Thursday, November 18, 2010

New dhak dhak girl : Pamela

I know I am not the first and last person to write about Miss/Mrs.(whichever is applicable to her marital status now) Pamela Anderson. Her entry to the so called Indian Reality show has given a chance to Indian media industry to focus more on people rather than covering the dogs,snakes ( extra marital affairs of snakes please refer India Tv for such kind of coverage, Aaj Tak is also giving tough competition to India Tv in this context). At least Indian media has something to show now. Well enough of Indian bashing now, I should focus more on star attraction Pamela Anderson.
Her entry to the TV show has created a some ill trouble in IB department and they are forcing colours channel to delay the show by few hours. Yes it could be a precaution, may be Pamela ( trust me I did not get decent picture than this of her on Google may be I should hit Rajnikant special search to get better result) misunderstand swimming pool bank with her Baywatch set and do something ulta-sidha, May be she will once again involved in some ahem ahem scandal. So it is mandatory for Indian government to set rules before such things could even happen.
Well I am least interested about her pool side adventures, rather I should I am least interested about anything for which Pamela is famous for. But something interesting has happened on show. She was baking Indian food. Being a PETA activist, it would be helpful to learn some of Indian recipe because at least she could genuinely say that see I can also survive on any kind of foods.
By the way I am seriously waiting a call for her from BIG BOSS in confession room. No not because of some wild imaginations, but for some genuine reasons. She does not knows hindi, fine even many of other house people have tough time with that. But that confession scene would be the best of her stay in that room.
Just imagine a sudden announcement. Big boss chahate hai ki Pamela Anderson confession room mai aaye.
On listening to that Pamela will reply “Namaste”.
On which our MMS start Ashmit Patel will tell her, Big Boss is not saying Namaste to you, instead they are calling you the confession room.
On listening to that 43 year old playboy aunty will get some tension, and will show that by showing her age wrinkles on her face. ( it is a time for an advertisement, Kajol will show how Olay is reducing wrinkles from her face). What ever happen in confession room may become TRP raiser for the channel at least for one day.
I am still confused why Big Boss is paying heavy amount to useless Nude artists (yes one is Pamela and second is our Salman Khan), I mean cant they just cancel the eviction order of Dolly Bindra to make Big Boss home a little lively place after india’s legislative assemblies and parliament. I mean, even i didn’t listen this much of abusive language even in my engineering days which Dolly has used till dates.
But even happy for whatever happening in the house for certain reasons:
1)      It is giving a platform to some jobless fellows. Like except for MMS and Murder movie , i don’t recall Ashmit Patel anywhere. Same goes with Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari who wanted to ride cycle given by Mulayam Singh in last election but some stupid strong leader punctured his presence in that area. Dolly Bindra used to come in some movies just for some shoutings. But Big Boss has taken away the work of Veena Malik, now she is not involved in any betting related news of Pakistan.
2)      Being a media savvy, i actually lose night’s sleep because of poor Indian media. How could one channel survive only on news related to dogs, cats, cows and other animals? Atleast media people have some real people to show on their show. I will be really happy if Indian media will actually do some string operations at big boss house. I am dead sure that will be enough for Indian media to show masala news for at least 100 days.
3)      I actually like the marketing team of Colors Channel, else only a foolish person could spend money in millions just to see dropping TRPS . I mean only a fool can show their show at the same time of KBC. But they are doing it. I seriously feel good for colors marketing team and seriously want them to conduct lectures in B schools, so that Marketing students like me will not do the same mistake again.
I know big boss( read examination phobia)  may call me anytime and i may start s........ i knew it you will say that i am going away for study. Oops you are wrong one more time. Ok good night I am off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment